· In this crucial role you will be working on a complex SAP landscape with multi-track developments. You’ll be part of the SAP development team and we need an all-round ABAP developer who may specialise in the technical areas of BRF+, UI5, Adobe Forms, Mass activity to support an ECC6.0 PSCD system. You’ll develop, support and deliver all WRICEF elements (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, and Forms) on an EhP8 SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) industry solution system that makes use of the most up to date technologies including; BRF+, Webdynpro/Adobe forms.
· As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
· The focus of your role will be to deliver strong SAP development capability to the SAP Delivery Centre. You’ll be working in the SAP Delivery Centre as part of the SAP Development team who are in midst of delivering some key projects in the SAP platform. The team has a core element based in Worthing with additional capability in Telford and offshore resources in India. You will also be working with SAP development consultants from the wider Capgemini SAP practice and additional flex consultants when required.
• Good communication skills
• Problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
• Public sector knowledge
• Strong SAP ABAP development experience
• In-depth knowledge of BRF+, ADOBE, Webdynpro, and ABAP Objects
• SAP HR, TRM and CRM techno-functional knowledge
• Experience in SAP UI and Fiori
• Exposure to cloud platform integration and cloud development solutions
Sign up for the chance to get matched to this role, and similar opportunities.